Aşağıdaki SCI yayınları Bölüm Akademik personel kişisel sayfalarından ve diğer kaynaklardan erişilerek derlenmiştir. Bu listede görünmeyen SCI yayınınız varsa yayınınızı yayınlandığı yerin linkiyle birlikte uygun formatta Şeref Tağı‘ya iletiniz.
The following publication in SCI journals have been compiled from personal web pages and other sources.
- Ayhan, K., Kolsarıcı, N., Özkan, G. 1999. The effects of a starter culture on the formation of biogenic amines in Turkish soudjoucks. Meat Science. 53(3): 183–188.
- AYSAL, P., GÖZEK, K., ARTIK, N. and TUNÇBİLEK, A.S., 1999. 14C-Chlorupyrifos Residues in Tomatoes and Tomato Products. Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 62. 377-382.
- Cosansu, S., Ayhan, K. 2000. Survival of Enterohemorrhagic Escherichia coli O157:H7 strain in Turkish soudjouck during fermentation, drying and storage periods. Meat Science, 54(4),407-411.
- Durlu-Özkaya, F., Ayhan, K., Özkan, G. 2000. Biogenic amine determination of Tulum Cheese by HPLC. Milcwissenschaft. 55(1), 27-28
- Noveir, M.R., Doğan, H.B., Halkman, A.K. 2000. A note on E. coli O157:H7 Serotype in Turkish Meat Products. Meat Science, 56(4),331-335.
- Soyer, A., Hultin, H. O. 2000. Kinetics of oxidation of the lipids and proteins of cod sarcoplasmic reticulum. J. Agric. Food Chem., 48, 6, 2127-2134.
- Çakır, İ., Doğan, H.B., Halkman, A.K., Worobo, R.W. 2001. An Alternative Approach for Enumeration of Escherichia coliin Foods. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 68, 217-223.
- Denli, E.,Ercan, R. Effect of added pentosans isolated from wheat and rye grain on some properties of bread. European Food Research and Technology. 212(3):374-376.
- Durlu-Özkaya, F., Ayhan K., Vural, N. 2001. Determination of biogenic amines produced by Enterobacteriaceae isolated from meat products. Meat Science, 58(2):163-166.
- Durlu-Özkaya,F., Xanthopoulos,V., Tunail, N.and Litopoulou-Tzanetaki,E. 2001. Technologically important properties of lactic acid bacteria isolates from Beyaz cheese made from raw ewes’ milk. J. Appl. Microbiol., 91(5), 861-870.
- Gökmen, V., Artık, N., Acar. J., Kahraman, N. and Poyrazoğlu, E.S., 2001. Effects of Various Calarification Treatments on Patulin, Phenolic and Organic Acid Compositions of Apple Juice. Zeitschrift für Lebensmittel Untersuchung und-Forschung, 213:193-199.
- Özboy, Ö., Özkaya,B., Özkaya, H. ve Köksel, H., 2001. Effects of wheat maturation stage and cooking method on the dietary fiber and phytic acid contents of firiks a wheat-based local food.Nahrung/food. 45,5, 347-349 .
- Özkaya, B., Özkaya, H. And Büyükikiz, E. 2001.The cooking properties of “eriste” (Turkish noodle) produced by traditional methods. Getreide Mehl. und Brot. 55,2,120-125.
- Boyacı, I.H.,Tekin,A., Cizmeci,M. and Javidipour, I. , 2002. Viscosity Estimation of Vegetable Oils based on Their Fatty Acid Composition. Journal of Food Lipids, 9:175-183.
- Candoğan, K. 2002. The effect of tomato paste on some quality characteristics of beef patties during refrigerated storage. European Food Research and Technology, 215:305-309.
- Coşkuner, Y., Ercan, R., Karababa, E. And Nazlıcan, A.N. 2002. Physical and chemical properties of chufa (cyperus esculentus 1.) tubers grown in the Çukurova region of Turkey . Journal of the science of Food and Agriculture. Vol. 82, No.6, pp. 625-631
- Doğan, H.B., Çakır, İ., Başpınar, E., Halkman, A.K.2002 Comparison of LST broth + MUG Technique and Conventional Method for Enumeration of Escherichia coli in Foods. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 34:274-278.
- Karadeniz, F.and Ekşi, A. Sugar composition of apple juices. European Food Reserach and Technology 215(2); 146-149.
- Kuleasan, H., Cakmakci, M.L.2002 . Effect of reuterin produced by Lactobacillus reuteri on the surface of sausages to inhibit the growth of Listeria monocytogenes and Salmonella Nahrung. Dec;46(6):408-410
- Özkan, M ., Cemeroglu, B. Desulfiting dried apricots by hydrogen peroxide. Journal of Food Science, 67(5):1631-1635.
- Tekin,A., Cizmeci,M. , Karabacak,H. and Kayahan, M., 2002. Trans Fatty Acids and Solid Fat Contents of the Margarines Marketed in Turkey. J. Amer. Oil Chem. Soc., 79, 443 -445.
- Candoğan, K., N. Kolsarıcı. Storage Stability of Low-Fat Beef Frankfurters Formulated with Carrageenan or Carrageenan with Pectin. Meat Science, 64:207-214.
- Candoğan, K., Kolsarıcı, N. The Effects of Carrageenan and Pectin on Some Quality Characteristics of Low-Fat Beef Frankfurters. Meat Science, 64:199-206
- Doğan, H.B., Kuleaşan, H., Çakır, İ., Halkman, A.K. Evaluation of increased temperature and cefixime-tellurite treatment for the isolation of Escherichia colifrom ground beef. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 87:29-34.
- Doğan Halkman, H.B., Çakır, İ., Keven, F., Worobo, R.W., Halkman A.K. Relationship among fecal coliforms and Escherichia coliin various foods. Eur Food Res Technol., 216(4)331-334.
- Kartika, S., Candoğan, K.,Grimes, L.W., Acton, J.C. 2003. Rinse treatment and oxygen barrier properties of films for improving quality retention in vacuum packaged fresh chicken. Journal of Food Science , 68(5), 1762-1765.
- Musavi, A., Tekin A., Kaya, M., and Sanal, I. 2003. Interesterification Kinetics of Soybean Oil, Journal of Food Lipids, 10:277-284
- Anlı, R.E., Vural, N., Yılmaz, S., Vural, H. 2004. The determination of biogenic amines in Turkish red wines. J. Food. Comp. Anal. 17,53-62.
- Candoğan, K. , J.C. Acton. 2004. Proteolytic activity of bacterial starter cultures for meat fermentation. J. Muscle Foods, 15:23-34.
- Du, G., Tekin, A. Hammond, E.G. and Woo K.L. 2004. Catalytic epoxidation of methyl linoleate, J. of Amer. Oil Chem. Soc. 81, 477-480.
- Ensoy, Ü, Kolsarıcı, N., Candoğan, K. Quality characteristics of spent layer surimi during frozen storage. European Food Research and Technology, 219: 14-19
- Kadakal, Ç., Tağı Ş., Artık, N. 2004. Effect of Tomato Decay Proportion on Ergosterol Level and Some Tomato Pulp Properties. J. of Food Quality. 27 (4), 255-263.
- Kaleli,D., Tunail, N. and Acar, E. 2004. Virulent bacteriophages of S. thermophilus and lysogeny. Milchwissenschaft, 59(9/10): 487-491
- Nasar-Abbas, S.M., Halkman A.K. 2004. Antimicrobial effect of water extract of sumac (Rhus coriaria L.) on the growth of some food borne bacteria including pathogens. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 97:63-69
- Özkan, M., Kırca, A, Cemeroglu, B. 2004. Effects of hydrogen peroxide on the stability of ascorbic acid during storage in various fruit juices. Food Chemistry, 88(4), 591-597.
- Tekin, A. and Hammond, E.G. 2004. Surface oxidation products of methyl linoleate, J. of Amer. Oil Chem. Soc. 81:481-485.
- Tükel, Ç., Akçelik, M. and Tunail, N. 2004. Analysis of bacteriophage adsorption inhibition resistance mechanism in Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus MR27a and St76. Milchwissenschaft, 59 (3-4): 138-139.
- Anlı, R.E., Çabuk, B., Vural, N., Baspınar, E. 2005. Ochratoxin A in Turkish Wines. J. Food Biochem. 29 (2005), 611-623.
- Ayhan, K., Durlu-Özkaya, F., Tunail, N.(2005) Industrially Important Characteristics of Turkish Originated Domestic Strains S. thermophilus and L. delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus. Int. Journal of Dairy Technology, 58(3):150- 157.
- Bakkalbası, E., Yemiş, O., Aslanova, D., and Artık, N. 2005. Major Flavan-3-ol Composition and Antioxidant Activity of Seeds From Different Grape Cultivars Grown in Turkey. European Food Research and Technology, 221, 792-797.
- Burdurlu, H.S., Koca, N. and Karadeniz, F. 2005. Degradation of vitamin C in citrus juice cancentrates during storage. J of Food Eng., 74, 211-216.
- Cizmeci, M., Musavi, A., Kayahan, M., and Tekin, A. 2005. Monitoring of Hydrogenation with Various Catalyst Ratios. J. Amer. Oil Chem. Soc., 82, 925-929.
- Hudaykuliyev, Y., Tastekin, M., Poyrazoğlu, E., Başpınar, E. and Velioğlu, Y.S. 2005. Variables Affecting Fluoride in Turkish Black Tea. Fluoride, 38, 1, 38-43.
- Javidipour, I. ,Vural, H., Özbas, Ö. and Tekin, A. 2005. Effects of interesterified vegetable oils and sugar beet fibre on the quality of Turkish-type salami, Int. Journal of Food Sci. and Technol.,40, 177-185.
- Karabulut, I, Topcu, A., Yorulmaz, A., Tekin, A. and Ozay, D.S. 2005. Effects of industrial refining process on some properties of hazelnut oil. European J. of Lipid Sci., and Technol., 107, 476-480.
- Karahan, A. G., Çakmakçı, M. L., Cicioğlu-Arıdoğan, B., Kart-Gündoğdu, A. 2005. Nitric oxide (NO) and lactic acid bacteria-contributions to health, food quality and safety. Food Reviews International, 3, 313-329.
- Koca, N., Burdurlu, H.S. and Karadeniz, F. 2005. Kineticts of colour changes in dehydrated carrots. J Food Eng.,78: 449-455.
- Koca, N. andEkşi, A. 2005. Reductuon of patulin in apple juice concentrates during storage. Journal of Food Safety, 25, 1-8.
- Özkan M., Yemenicioğlu A, Cemeroğlu B. 2005. Degradation of various fruit juice anthocyanins by hydrogen peroxide. Food Research International, 38, 8-9, 1015-1021.
- Soyer, A. 2005. Effect of fat level and ripening temperature on biochemical and sensory characteristics of naturally fermented Turkish sausages (sucuk). European Food Res. and Technol., 221, 412-415.
- Soyer, A., Ertas, A.H., Üzümcüoglu, Ü. 2005. Effect of processing conditions on the quality of naturally fermented Turkish sausage (sucuk). Meat Science, 69, 135 –141.
- TANRIÖVEN, D. and EKŞİ, A. 2005. Phenolic compound in pear juice from different cultivars. Food Chemistry, 93, 89-93.
- Turkmen, N., Sari, F. and Velioglu, Y.S. 2005. The effect of cooking methods on total phenolics and antioxidant activity of selected green vegetables. Food Chem., 93, 713-718.
- Avcı, A. and Dönmez, D. Effect of zinc on ethanol production by two Thermoanaerobacter strains. Process Biochemistry, 41, 984-987.
- Cizmeci, M., Musavi, A., Tekin, A. and Kayahan, M. Comparison of Two Palladium Catalysts on Different Supports During Hydrogenation. J. Amer. Oil Chem. Soc. 83(12):1063-1068
- Kırca, A., Özkan, M.,Cemeroğlu, B. 2006. Stability of black carrot anthocyanins in various juices and nectars. Food Chemistry, 97, 4, 598-605.
- Kırca, A., Yemiş, O., Özkan M. 2006. Chlorophyll and color changes in grapevine leaves preserved by passive modification. European Food Research and Technology, 223, 3, 387-397.
- Koca, N., Burdurlu, H.S. and Karadeniz, F. 2006. Effect of pH on chlorophyll degradation and colour loss in blanched green peas. Food Chemistry, 100, 609-615.
- Köksal, A.I., Artık, N.,Şimşek, A., Güneş, N. 2006. Nutrient composition of hazelnut (Corylus avellana L.). Food Chemistry, 99, 509-515.
- Simsek, A., Poyrazoglu, E.S., Karacan, S. and Velioglu, Y.S. Response surface methodological study on HMF and fluorescent accumulation in red and white grape juices and concentrates. Food Chem., doi:10.1016/ j.foodchem.2006.02.051.
- Turkmen, N, Sari, F., Poyrazoglu, E.Sand Velioglu, Y.S. 2006. Effects of prolonged heating on antioxidant activity and colour of honey. Food Chem., 95, 653-657.
- Turkmen, N., Poyrazoglu, E.S., Sarı, F. and Velıoglu, Y.S. Effects of cooking methods on chlorophylls, pheophytins and colour of selected green vegetables. Int. J. Food Sci. Tech., 41, 281-288.
- Turkmen, N., Sari, F. and Velioglu, Y.S. 2006. Effects of extraction solvents on concentration and antioxidant activity of black and mate tea polyphenols determined by ferrous tartrate and Folin-Ciocalteu methods. Food Chem., 99, 385- .
- Velioğlu, Y.S., Ekici, L. and Poyrazoglu, E. S. 2006. Phenolic composition of European cranberrybush (Viburnum opulus L.) berries and astringency removal of its commercial juice. Int. J. Food Sci. Technol., 41: 1011-1015.
- SIMSEK, A., POYRAZOGLU, E.S., KARACAN, S. and VELIOGLU, Y.S., 2007. Response surface methodological study on HMF and fluorescent accumulation in red and white grape juices and concentrates. Food Chem. 101: 987-994.
- KARACA, H. and VELIOGLU, Y.S., 2007. Ozone applications in fruit and vegetable processing. Food Rev. Int. 23: 91-106.
- TURKMEN, N., VELIOGLU, Y.S., SARI, F. and POLAT, G. 2007. The effect of extraction conditions on measured total polyphenol contents and antioxidant and antibacterial activities of black tea. Molecules, 12(3): 484-496.
- Cosansu, S., Kuleasan,H., Ayhan, K., L. Materon (2007). Antimicrobial Activity and Protein Profiles of Pediococcus Isolated from Turkish Sucuk. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, Vol:31, Issue(2):190-200.
- Anli, R.E.,Vural, N., Vural, H., Gucer, Y. 2007. Application of Solid-Phase Micro-Extraction (SPME) for Determining Residues of Chloropyrifos and Chloroprifos-Methyl in Wine with Gas Chromatography (GC). J. Inst. Brew. 113(2), 213-218.
- Anli, R.E, Vural, N.,Gucer, Y. 2007. Determination of the Principal Volatile Compounds of Turkish Raki, J. Inst. Brew. 113(3), 302–309.
- Cetin D, Bilgic S, Donmez S, Dönmez,G . 2007. Determination of biocorrosion of low alloy steel by sulfate-reducing Desulfotomaculum sp isolated from crude oil field. MATERIALS AND CORROSION-WERKSTOFFE UND KORROSION. 58 (11): 841-847.
- Kırca A, Özkan M, Cemeroğlu B. Effect of temperature, solid content and pH on the stability of black carrot anthocyanins. Food Chemistry, 101(1): 212-218.
- Kırca A, Özkan M, Cemeroğlu B. 2007. Storage stability of strawberry jam color enhanced with black carrot juice concentrate. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 31(5): 531-545.
- Sağırlı F., Tağı Ş., Özkan M, Yemiş O. 2008. Chemical and microbial stability of high moisture dried apricot during storage. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture.88(5), 858-869.
- Demet Çetin, Sedat Dönmez, Gönül Dönmez. 2008. The treatment of textile wastewater including chromium(VI) and reactive dye by sulfate-reducing bacterial enrichment. Journal of Environmental Management. 88: 76-82.
- SERVİ, S.,ÖZKAYA, H.,COLAKOĞLU, A.S. 2008. Dephytinization of Wheat Bran by Fermentation With Bakers’ Yeast, Incubation With Barley Malt Flour and Autoclaving at Different pH Level. Journal of Cereal Sci. 48; 471-476
- Sokullu E., Baş D., Boyacı I.H., Öner Z., Karahan A.G., Cakır İ., Cakmakçı M.L. Determination of Transglutaminase Activity Using Fluorescence Spectrophotometer. 2008. Food Biotechnology, 22 (3), pp. 297-310.
- Ayse Avci and Sedat Dönmez. 2009. A novel thermophilic anaerobic bacteria producing cyclodextringlycosyltransferase. Process Biochemistry. 44,36,42.
- Kezban Candoğan, Ümran Ensoy, Şeref Tağı, Nuray Kolsarıcı, A. Kadir Halkman. 2009. Quality Characteristics of Turkish Raw Meat Balls Produced from Turkey Meat. Fleischwirtschaft International. 24(3), 61-63.
- SİMŞEK, Ö., N. AKKOÇ, ÖZCELİK, P.E.J. SARIS, ve M. AKCELİK, 2009. Continuous Nisin Production with Lactococcus lactis strains.J. Ind. Microbiol. Biotechnol. 36; 863-871. .
- Özkaya, H. Özkaya, B., Colakoglu, A.S., 2009. Technological properties of a variety of soft and hard bread wheat infested byRhyzopertha dominica (F.) and Tribolium confusum du Val. Journal of Food , Agriculture& Environment, Vol. 7 (3&4), 166- 172.
- YORULMAZ, A., VELIOGLU, Y.S., TEKIN, A., SIMSEK,A.., DROVER, J.C.G and ATES, J., 2009. Phytosterols in 17 Turkish hazelnut (Corylus avellana L.) cultivars. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol.111: 402-409.
- KARACA, H. and VELIOGLU, Y.S., 2009. Effects of some metals and chelating agents on patulin degradation by ozone. Ozone-Science & Engineering 31: 224-231.
- EKICI, L., KARACAN, S. and VELIOGLU, Y.S., 2009. Optimization of HMF formation in white and red grape juice concentrates stored in various laminated films using response surface methodology. J. Food Process. Pres. 33: 313-328.
- TURKMEN, N., SARI, F., CALIKOGLU, E. G. and VELIOGLU, Y.S., 2009. Green and Roasted Mate: Phenolic Profile and Antioxidant Activity. Tr. J. Agric. Forest.33(4): 353-362.
- EROL TURKMEN, N., SARI, F., POLAT, G. and VELIOGLU, Y.S., 2009. Antioxidant and antibacterial activities of various extracts and fractions of fresh tea leaves and green tea.Tarım Bilimleri Dergisi 15(4): 371-378.
- BALTACIOĞLU, C., VELIOGLU, S. and ESIN, A., 2009. The change of phenolic substance distribution of rowanberry fruit during processing. 5 th International technical symposium on fruit processing, monitoring technology in bioprocesses and food quality management. Aug 31-Sept 2, 2009, Postdam Germany. Poster No:P6-08.
- TURKMEN, N. and VELIOGLU, Y.S., 2009. Variables affecting polyphenols in fresh and processed tea leaves. Akademik Gıda 7(6): 29-40
- EKICI, L., KARACAN, S. and VELIOGLU, Y.S., 2009. Optimization of HMF formation in white and red grape juice concentrates stored in various laminated films using response surface methodology. J. Food Process. Pres. 33: 313-328.
- TURKMEN, N., SARI, F., CALIKOGLU, E. G. and VELIOGLU, Y.S., 2009. Green and Roasted Mate:
Phenolic Profile and Antioxidant Activity. Tr. J. Agric. Forest.33(4): 353-362.
- Cosansu, S. and Ayhan, K. 2009. Effects of Lactic And Acetic Acid Treatments on Campylobacter jejuniInoculated onto Chicken Leg And Breast Meat During Storage At 4°C And -18°C. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 34, 98-113.
- Soyer, A., Özalp, B., Dalmış, Ü., Bilgin, V. 2009. Effects of Freezing Temperatures and Frozen Storage Time on Lipid and Protein Oxidation in Chicken Meats. Food Chemistry, 120, 1025-1030.
- Erinç H.,Tekin A. and Özcan M.M., Determination of Fatty Acid, Tocopherol and Phytosterol Contents of the Oils of Various Poppy (Papaver somniferum L.) Seeds. Grasas y Aceites, 60 (4), 375-381.
- Cosansu, S. and Ayhan, K. (2010). Effects of lactic and acetic acid on survival of Salmonella enteritidisduring refrigerated and frozen storage of chicken meats. Food and Bioprocess Technology. 31 (2), pp. 190-200.
- Hüdayi Ercoskun, Şeref Tağı,Ahmet Hamdi Ertaş. 2010 . The effect of different fermentation intervals on the quality characteristics of heat-treated and traditional sucuks. Meat Science . 85(1), 174-181.
- Anlı, R.E., Bayram, M. 2010. Traditional Aniseed-Flavored Spirit Drinks. Food Reviews International, 26:246–269
- Güneş,N.T.,Köksal,A.,İ.,Artık,N., Poyrazoğlu,E.,S.,2010, Biochemical Content of Hazelnut (Corylus avellana L.) Cultivars from West Black Sea region of Turkey Europ.J.Hort.Sci.75(2) 77-84
- Cosansu,S. and Ayhan, K.(2010). Effects Of Lactic And Acetic Acid Treatments On Campylobacter Jejuni Inoculated Onto Chicken Leg And Breast Meat During Storage At 4oCAnd –18oC. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation. 34(1): 98-113.
- Cosansu,S. and Ayhan, K.(2010). Effects of lactic and acetic acid on survival of Salmonella enteritidis during refrigerated and frozen storage of chicken meats. Food and Bioprocess Technology. Vol: 3(1): DOI: 10.1007/s11947-009-0320-x
- Altuntaş E.G, Cosansu S., Ayhan K. (2010)Some growth parameters and antimicrobial activity of a bacteriocin producing strain Pediococcus sp 13. International Journal of FoodMicrobiology, Vol:141 (1-2) : 28-31.http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijfoodmicro.2010.04.024
- Cosansu,S., Geornaras,I., Ayhan,K., Sofos, J. N. (2010). Control of Listeria monocytogenes by a bacteriocin-like metabolite producing Pediococcus strain in a dry fermented sausage “sucuk” and on a non-fermented product “turkey breast” Journal of Food and Nutrition Research, Vol. 49 (4):206–214.
- KUNDURACI, B.S., BAYRAK, A., KIRALAN, M. Effect of Essential Oil and Extracts from Oregano (Origanum onites L.) Leaves on the Oxidative Stability of Refined Sunflower Oil. Asian Journal of Chemistry. Vol. 22, No. 2: 1377-1386.
- BAYRAK, A., KIRALAN, M. ĠPEK, A. ARSLAN, N. COġGE, B. KHAWAR. K.M. 2010. Fatty Acid Compositions of Linseed (Linum usitatissimum L.) Genotypes of Different Origin Cultivated in Turkey. Biotechnol. & Biotechnol. Eq. 24/2010/2. 1836-1842.
- Ensoy, Ü.,Kolsarıcı, N., Candoğan, K., Karslıoğlu, B. 2010. Changes in biochemical and microbiological characteristics of turkey sucuks as affected by processing and starter culture utilization. Journal of Muscle Foods, 21: 142-165.
- Emiroğlu, Z.K., Yemiş, G.P., Coşkun, B.K., Candoğan K. 2010. Antimicrobial activity of soy edible films incorporated with thyme and oregano essential oils on fresh ground beef patties.Meat Science, (86): 283–288.
- Ozhan, B. Karadeniz, Erge, H.S. 2010. Effect of Nonenzymatic Browning Reactions in Carob Pekmez. International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 45(4):751-757.
- Türksoy, S. Özkaya, B, Akbaş, Ş. 2010. The effect of wheat variety and flour extraction rate on phytic acid content of bread. Journal of Food , Agriculture& Environment, Vol. 8 (2), 178- 181
- KARACA, H., VELIOGLU, Y.S. and NAS, S., 2010. Mycotoxins: Contamination of Dried Fruits & Degradation by Ozone. Toxin Reviews 29:51-59.
- Türksoy, S., Keskin, Ş. , Ozkaya, B., Ozkaya, H., 2011. Effect of black carrot (Daucus carota L. ssp. sativus var. atrorubens Alef.) fiber addition on the composition and quality characteristics of cookies. journal of Food, Agriculture& Environment. Vol.9 (3&4):57-60.
- Türksoy, S., Özkaya, B . 2011. Pumpkin and Carrot Pomace Powders as a Source of Dietary Fiber and Their Effects on the Mixing Properties of Wheat Flour Dough and Cookie Quality Food Sci. Technol. Res., 17 (6).
- Yorulmaz, A., Tekin, A., Turan, S. 2011. Improving Olive Oil Quality with Double Protection: Destoning and Malaxation in Nitrogen Atmosphere. European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology, 113:637-643.
- Koprucuoglu, Y. Calikoglu, E. Tekin A. and Hammond EG. 2011. Effect of some transition metals on the monolayer oxidation of methyl linoleate,J.of Amer. Oil Chem. Soc.,88:1845-1848
- Musavi A. Tekin A. and Erinc H. 2011 Formulation of trans free margarines using hydrogenated and interesterified palm olein, J of Oil Palm Research, Vol:23, 1153-1158.
- Soyer, A., Uğuz, Ş., Dalmış, Ü. 2011. Proteolytic changes during processing in Turkish dry- cured meat product (pastırma) with different salt levels. Journal of Food Quality, 34, 212-219.
- Uğuz, Ş., Soyer, A., Dalmış, Ü. 2011. Effects of different salt contents on some quality characteristics during processing of dry-cured Turkish pastırma. Journal of Food Quality, 34, 204-211.
- Özalp Özen, B., Eren, M., Pala, A., Özmen, İ., Soyer, A. 2011. Effect of plant extracts on lipid oxidation during frozen storage of minced fish muscle. International Journal of Food Science and Technology, 46(4), 724-731.
- SARI, F. and VELIOGLU, Y.S.,2011. Effects of particle size, extraction time and temperature, and derivatization time on determination of theanine in tea. J. Food Comp. Anal. 24:1130-1135.
- BALTACIOĞLU, C., VELIOGLU, S., KARACABEY, E., 2011. Changes in total phenolic and flavonoid contents of rowanberry fruit during postharvest storage. J. Food Qual. 34:278-283.
- Sakiyan, O., Sumnu, G., Sahin, S., Meda, V., Koksel, H and Chang, P. 2011. A study on degree of starch gelatinization in cakes baked in three different ovens. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 4 (7), 1237-1244.
- Ayşe Avcı, Sedat Dönmez. 2012. Purification and characterization of a thermostable cyclodextrin glycosyltransferase from Thermoanaerobacter sp. P4 African Journal of Biotechnology, 11(45);10407-10415.
- Duru, N., Erge, H.S., Karadeniz, F. Changes In Bioactive Compounds, Antioxidant Activity and HMF Formation In Rosehip Nectars During Storage Food and Bioprocess Technology 2012 5:2899-2907
- Cosansu,S. And Ayhan, K.
- Effects of lactic and acetic acid on survival of Salmonella enteritidis during refrigerated and frozen storage of chicken meats Food and Bioprocess Technology 2012 Volume 5, Issue 1, Page 372-377.
- Zeidan-Chulia, F (Zeidan-Chulia, Fares); Rybarczyk-Filho, Jl (Rybarczyk-Filho,
- Jose L.); Gursoy, M (Gursoy, Mervi); Kononen, E (Kononen, Eija); Uitto, Vj (Uitto,Veli-Jukka);
Gursoy, Ov (Gursoy, Orhan V.); Cakmakci, L (Cakmakci, Lutfu); Moreira, Jcf (Moreira,
Jose C. F.); Gursoy, Uk (Gursoy, Ulvi K.) Bioinformatical and in vitro approaches to essential oil-induced matrix metalloproteinase inhibition. Pharmaceutıcal Bıology 2012 Volume: 50 Issue: 6 Pages: 675-686.
- Aslı İşci. Second generation bioethanol potential of Turkey Journal of Renewable And Sustaınable Energy 2012 Volume: 4 Issue: 5 Article Number: 052702.
- Abdullah S. Colakoglu, Hazım Özkaya Potential use of exogenous lipases for DATEM replacement to modify the rheological and thermal properties of wheat flour dough Journal of Cereal Science 2012 55.397-404.
- Tekindal, M. A., Bayrak, H., Özkaya, B., Genc, Y . Box- Behnken Experimental Design in Factorial Experiments: The Importance of Bread for Nutrition and Health Turkish Journal of Field Crops 2012 17(2) 115-123.
- Damar,I. and Ekşi.A. Antioxidant capacity and anthocyanin profile of sour cherry (Prunus cerasus L.) juice Food Chemistry, 2012 135, 2910- 2914.
- Kıralan, M., Özkan, G., Köylüoğlu, F., Uğurlu, H. A., Bayrak, A. and Kırıtsakıs, A. Effect of cultivation area and climatic conditions on volatiles of virgin olive oil Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol 2012 114,552-557.
- Nevzat Konar, Ender Sinan Poyrazoğlu, Köksal Demir, Nevzat Artık. Determination of conjugated and free isoflavones in some legumes by LC-MS/MS Journal of Food Composition And Analysis 2012 25(2): 173-178.
- Nevzat Konar, Ender Sinan Poyrazoğlu, Köksal Demir, Nevzat Artık Effect of Different Sample Preparation Methods on Isoflavone, Lignan, Coumestan and Flavonoid Contents of Various Vegetables Determined by Triple Quadrupole LC-MS/MS Journal of Food Composition And Analysis 2012 26 (1-2): 26-35.
- Türkyılmaz M, Yemiş O, Özkan M. Clarification and pasteurization effects on monomeric anthocyanins and percent polymeric color of black carrot (Daucus carotaL.) juice. Food Chemistry 2012 134(2), 1052-1058.
- Turfan Ö, Türkyılmaz M, Yemiş O, Özkan M. Effects of clarification and storage on anthocyanins and color of pomegranate juice concentrates. Journal of Food Quality 2012 35(4), 272-282.
- Yorulmaz A., Poyrazoglu ES. Ozcan MM. Tekin A. Phenolic Profiles of Turkish Olives and Olive Oils, European Journal of Lipid Science And Technology, 2012 114:1083-1093.
- Dinc, S. Javidipour, I. Özboy Özbaş Ö. And Tekin A. Utilization of Zero-Trans Non-Interesterified and Interesterified Shortenings in Cookie Production Journal of Food Science And Technology 2012. DOI 10.1007/s13197-011-0506-x.
- R.Ertan Anlı, Özge Algan Cavuldak. A review of microoxygenation application in wine The Instıtute of Brewing And Distilling 2012 118:368-385.
- Yorulmaz A. , Poyrazoglu E.S., Ozcan M.M. Tekin A. 2012. Phenolic Profiles of Turkish Olives and Olive Oils, European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology, 114:1083-1093
- GÜNEŞ, E., ÖZÇELIK, F. 2013 Ethanol Production From Starch by Co-immobized Amyloglucosidase-Zymomonas mobilis Cells in a Continuous-Stirred Bioreactor. Biotechnol. and Biotechnol. Eq. , 27:506-3512.
- Tekindal, M. , A., Bayrak, H., Ozkaya, B ., Genc, Y. 2012. Box-Behnken Experimental Design in Factorial Experiments: The Importance of Bread for Nutrition and Health. Turkish journal of field crops,17(2) 115-123.
- ÇAVULDAK Ö.A., ANLI R.E., VURAL,N. 2013. Phenolic Composition and Antioxidant Capacity of Some Red Wines fromTurkey. Int. J. of Food Sci. And Nut. Engineering, 3(3) :40-47.
- ANLI R.E., ÇAVULDAK Ö.A. 2013. A Review of Microoxygenation Application in Wine. J. of Inst.of the Brewing and Distilling, 118(4) :368-365.
- Çetinkaya, E., Joseph S., Ayhan, K. and Forsythe S. 2013. Comparison of the methods for the microbiological identification and profiling of Cronobacter species from ingredients used in the preparation of infant formula. Molecular and Cellular Probes, 27:60-64.
- Vijay K. Juneja, Evrim Güneş Altuntaş, Kamuran Ayhan, Cheng-An Hwang Shiowshuh Sheen, and Mendel Friedman. 2013. Predictive model for the reduction of heat resistance of Listeria monocytogenes in ground beef by the combined effect of sodium chloride and apple polyphenols. International Journal of Food Microbiology, 164:54-59.
- Kıralan,M., Bayrak, A. 2013. Oxidative and Antiradical Stabilities of Two Important Virgin Olive Oils from Ayvalik and Memecik Olive Cultivars in Turkey, International Journal of Food Properties, 16:649-657.
- Aysel, M.B., Bayrak, A., Kiralan, M., Ozbucak, T. 2013. Individual and Combined Use of Rosemary and Origanum in Soybean Oil as Natural Antioxidants, International Journal of Food Properties, 16:995-1001.
- Colakoglu A. S. and Özkaya , H. Potential use of exogenous lipases for DATEM replacement to modify the rheological and thermal properties of wheat flour dough Journal of Cereal Science 55:397-404.
- Tekindal, M. A., Bayrak, H., Ozkaya, B ., Genc, Y . 2012. Box-Behnken Experimental Design in Factorial Experiments: The Importance of Bread for Nutrition and Health. Turkish journal of field crops, 17(2) 115-123.
- Mert B. Erinç, H. Sahin K. and Tekin A. 2013. Rheological and microscobic properties of fat blends with similar solid fat content but different trans composition, J.of Amer. Oil Chem. Soc. 90: 17-26.
- Yorulmaz A., Erinc, H and Tekin A. 2013. Changes of olive and olive oil characteristics during maturation, J.of Amer. Oil Chem. Soc. 90:647-658.
- Türkyılmaz M, Tağı Ş., Özkan M. 2013. Changes in chemical and microbial qualities of dried apricots containing sulphur dioxide at different levels during storage, Food and Bioprocess Technology, 6(6):1526–1538.
- Türkyılmaz M, Tağı Ş., Dereli U, Özkan M. 2013 Effects of various pressing programs and yields on the antioxidant activity, antimicrobial activity, phenolic content and color of pomegranate juices. Food Chemistry,138(2-3):1810–1818.
- SARI, F. and VELIOGLU, Y.S., 2013. Changes in theanine and caffeine contents of black tea with different rolling methods and processing stages. Eur. Food Res. Technol. (in press. DOI 10.1007/s00217-013-1984-z).
- Yazici S., Isci A. The Effect of Aqueous Ammonia Soaking on Enzymatic Hydrolysis of Wheat Straw. 2013. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 5, 033131 (DOI: 10.1063/1.4811800).
- BAGDER ELMACI, S., ÖZÇELİK, F., TOKATLI, M. ve ÇAKIR, İ. 2014. Technological Properties of Indigenous Wine Yeast Strains Isolated From Wine Production Regions Of Turkey. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, 105, 835-847.
- Nihal Muhacir-Guzel, Meltem Turkyılmaz, Oktay Yemiş, Şeref Tağı, Mehmet Özkan. 2014. Changes in hydrolysable and condensed tannins of pomegranate (Punica granatum L., cv. Hicaznar) juices from sacs and whole fruits during production and their relation with antioxidant activity. LWT – Food Science and Technology, 59 (2), 933-940.
- Evrim, G. Altuntaş, Ayhan, K. Peker, S., Demiralp, D.O. (2014) Purification And Mass Spectrometry Based Characterization Of A Pediocin Produced By Pediococcus acidilactici 13 Strain. Molecular Biology Reports. 41:6879- 6885.
- Demirok, E., Kolsarıcı, N. 2014. Effect of green tea extract and microwave pre-cooking on the formation of acrylamide in fried chicken drumsticks and wings. Food Research International, 63, 290-298.
- Haskaraca, G., Demirok, E., Kolsarıcı, N., Öz, F., Özsaraç, N. 2014. Effect of green tea extract and microwave pre-cooking on the formation of heterocyclic aromatic amines in fried chicken meat products. Food Research International, 63, 373-381.
- Demirok E., Kolsarıcı N., Çelik S., Doğan Z., Hamdan S., Öztürk F. 2014. Proteolytic and sensory changes during marination of rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) flesh in pomegranate juice. Journal of Aquatic Food Products and Technology, 23(6), 621-632.
- Karslıoğlu,B., Ensoy Ç. Ü., Kolsarıcı, N., Candogan, K., 2014. Lipolytic Changes in Fermented Sausages Produced with Turkey Meat:Effects of Starter Culture and Heat Treatment. Korean J. Food Sci. An.Vol. 34, No. 1, pp. 40-48. DOI http://dx.do.org/10.5851/kosfa.2014.34.1.40.
- Tekindal, M. A., Bayrak, H., Ozkaya, B ., Yavuz, Y .,2014. Second-Order Response Surface Method: Factorial Experiments an alternative method in the Field of Agronomy. Turkish journal of field crops. 19(1) 35-45.
- N. Konar, B. Ozhan, N. Artik, E.S. Poyrazoglu. 2014. Using Polydextrose as a Prebiotic Substance in Milk Chocolate-Effects of Process Parameters on Physical and Rheological Properties., CyTA Journal of Food (ISI), doi: 12(2): 150-159, 2014.
- N. Konar, I. Haspolat Kaya, S. Dalabasmaz, E.S. Poyrazoglu, N. Artik. 2014 Street milk and Urban Consumers in Turkey: A descriptive study. , Journal of Consumer Protection and Food Safety (ISI), 9(1): 23-35.
- N. Konar, E.S. Poyrazoglu, N. Artik,2014. Influence of calcium fortification on physical and rheological properties of non-sucrose prebiotic milk chocolates containing inulin and maltitol. Journal of Food Science and Technology (ISI), doi: 10.1007/s13197-013-1229-y.
- N.Konar, S. Dalabasmaz, E.S. Poyrazoglu, N. Artik, A. Colak, “The determination of the caffeic acid derivatives of Echinacea purpurea aerial parts under various extraction conditions by supercritical fluid extraction (SFE)”, Journal of Supercritical Fluids (ISI), 89, 128-136, 2014.
- Turhan, O., Isci, A., Mert, B., Sakiyan, O., and Donmez, S., 2014, Optimization of ethanol production from microfluidized wheat straw by response surface methodology, Preparative Biochemistry and Biotechnology, DOI: 10.1080/10826068.2014.958164.
- Sakiyan, O. 2014. Optimization of formulation of soy cakes baked in infrared-microwave combination oven by response surface methodology. Journal of Food Science and Technology, doi: 10.1007/s13197-014-1342-6.
- Montalbo-Lomboy, M., Kantekin, M.N., Wang, T (2014). Lipid Estimation of Surfactant-Extracted Microalgae Oil Using Nile Red. Journal of American Oil Chemists Society, 91(4):665-680.
- Ketenoglu, O., Mert, B., Tekin, A. 2014. Effects of microfluidized dietary fibers on stability properties of emulsions. Journal of Texture Studies, 45(4):295-306. doi.10.1111/jtxs.12074.
- Demirok E., Veluz G., Stuyvenberg W.V., Castañeda M.P., Byrd A., Alvarado C.Z. 2013. Quality and safety of broiler meat in various chilling systems. Poultry Science, 92(4); 1117-1126.
- Alagöz S., Türkyılmaz M., Tağı Ş., Özkan M. 2015. Effects of Different Sorbic Acid and Moisture Levels on Chemical and Microbial Qualities of Sun-Dried Apricots during Storage. Food Chemistry,174, 356-364.
- BAĞDER ELMACI, S., ÖZÇELİK, F., TOKATLI, M. ve ÇAKIR, İ. 2014. Technological Properties of Indigenous Wine Yeast Strains Isolated From Wine Production Regions Of Turkey. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, 105, 835-847.
- GÜLGÖR, G., ÖZÇELİK, F., 2014. Bakteriyosin Üreten Laktik Asit Bakterilerinin Probiyotik Amaçlı Kullanımı. Akademik Gıda, 12, 1, 63-68.
- BAĞDER ELMACI, S., TOKATLI, M., DURSUN, D., ÖZÇELİK, F., ŞANLIBABA, P. 2015. Phenotypic and Genotypic Identification of Lactic Acid Bacteria Isolated from Traditional Pickles of Çubuk Region in Turkey. Folia Microbiologica, 60, 241-251.
- BAĞDER ELMACI, S., GÜLGÖR, G., TOKATLI, M., ERTEN, H., İŞÇİ, A., ÖZÇELİK, F. 2015. Effectiveness of Chitosan against Wine-Related Microorganisms. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, 107, 675–686.
- BUDAK, N. H., ÖZÇELİK, F., GÜZEL-SEYDİM, Z. B. 2015. Antioxidant Activity and Phenolic Content of Apple Cider. Turkish Journal of Agriculture – Food Science and Technology, 3,6, 356-360.
- BAĞDER ELMACI Simel, GÜLGÖR Gökşen, TOKATLI Mehmet, ERTEN Hüseyin, İŞCİ Aslı, ÖZÇELİK Filiz (2015). Effectiveness of chitosan against wine-related microorganisms. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, 107(3), 675-686. Doi: 10.1007/s10482-014- 0362-6.
- TOKATLI Mehmet, GÜLGÖR Gökşen, BAĞDER ELMACI Simel, ARSLANKOZ İŞLEYEN Nurdan, ÖZÇELİK Filiz (2015). In vitro properties of potential probiotic indigenous lactic acid bacteria originating from traditional pickles. BioMed Research International, 2015, Article ID 315819, 8 pages. Doi: 10.1155/2015/315819
- YAĞMUR Gülten, TANGULER Hasan, LEVENTDURUR Sezgi, BAĞDER ELMACI Simel, ÜNAL TURHAN Emel, FRANCESCA Nicola, SETTANNİ Luca, GİANCARLO Moschetti, ERTEN Hüseyin (2016). Identification of predominant lactic acid bacteria and yeasts of Turkish Sourdoughs and selection of starter cultures for liquid sourdough production using different flours and dough yields. Polish Journal of Food and Nutrition Sciences, 66(2). Doi: 10.1515/pjfns-2015-0041.
- Gamze, Y.A. Soykut,H.T., Acar,E., Halkman, A.K. 2015. Rapid Identification of Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Pseudomonas fluorescens Using Raman Spectroscopy. JOURNAL OF FOOD SAFETY,35(4):501-508.
- Okcu,G., Ayhan,K., Altuntaş E.G., Vural, N. And Poyrazoğlu, E.S.(2015). Determination Of Phenolic Acid Decarboxylase Produced By Lactic Acid Bacteria Isolated From Shalgam (Şalgam) Juice Using Green Analytical Chemistry Method. 10.1016/j.lwt.2015.10.072.
- E. Çarkcioğlu, A. J. Rosenthal and K. Candoğan. 2015. Rheological and textural properties of sodium reduced salt soluble myofibrillar protein gels containing sodium tri-polyphosphate. Journal of texture studies, DOI: 10.1111/jtxs.12169
- Ketenoglu, O., Tekin, A. 2015. Applications of Molecular Distillation Technique in Food Products. Italian Journal of Food Science, 27(3):277-281. doi. HTTP://DX.DOI.ORG/10.14674/1120-1770/IJFS.V269
- Sakiyan, O. 2015. Optimization of formulation of soy cakes baked in infrared-microwave combination oven by response surface methodology. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 52(5), 2910-2917.
- Konar, N., Poyrazoglu, E.S., Artik, N. 2015. Influence of calcium fortification on physical and rheological properties of sucrose-free prebiotic milk chocolates containing inulin and maltitol
JOURNAL OF FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY,52(4)2033-2042.
- Erdogdu, F., Tutar, M., Oines, S., Barreno, I. and Skipnes, D. (2016). Determining the optimal shaking rate of a reciprocal sterilization system for liquid foods: a computational approach with experimental validation. Food and Bioproducts Processing. 100: 512-524.
- Sarghini, F. and Erdogdu, F. (2016). A computational study on heat transfer characteristics of particulate canned foods during end-over-end rotational agitation: effect of rotation rate and viscosity. Food and Bioproducts Processing. 100: 496-511.
- Sayar, S., Erdogdu, F., Eydemir, G. and Nayman, E. (2016). Partial substituion of sodium chloride by potassium chloride in bread: effect on dough and bread properties. Quality Assurance and Safety of Crops & Foods. 8: 609-616.
- Bobus Alkaya, G., Erdogdu, F., Halkman, A.K. and Ekiz, H.I. (2016). Surface decontamination of whole-shell eggs using far-infrared radiation. Food and Bioproducts Processing. 98: 275-282.
- Uyar, R., Erdogdu, F., Sarghini, F. and Marra, F. (2016). Computer simulation of radio-frequency heating applied to block-shaped foods: analysis on the role of geometrical parameters. Food and Bioproducts Processing. 98: 310-319.
- Tamer C., Isci A., Kutlu N., Sakiyan O., Sahin S., Sumnu G. Effect of drying on porous characteristics of orange peel. (2016). International Journal of Food Engineering, 12(9):921-928.
- Barisik G., Isci A., Kutlu N., Bagder S., Akay B. Optimization of organic acid pretreatment of wheat straw. (2016). Biotechnology Progress, 32:1487-1493.
- Germec M., Kartal FK., Bilgic M., Ilgin M., Ilhan E., Güldali H., Isci A., Turhan I. Ethanol production from rice hull using Pichia stipitis and optimization of acid pre-treatment and detoxification processes.(2016). Biotechnology Progress, 32:872-882.
- Cansu Tamer, Asli Isci , Naciye Kutlu, Ozge Sakiyan, Serpil Sahin, Gulum Sumnu, 2016, Effect of dryıng on physıcal propertıes of orange peel. International Journal of Food Engineering, 12 (9), 921-928.
- Tamer Cansu, Iscı Yakan Aslı, Kutlu Nacıye, Şakıyan Demirkol Özge, Şahın Serpıl, Sumnu Gulum (2016). Effect of Drying on Porous Characteristics of Orange Peel. International Journal of Food Engineering, 12(9), 921-928.
- Tolun, A. Altintas, Z. Artik, N. 2016. Microencapsulation of grape polyphenols using maltodextrin and gum arabic as two alternative coating materials: Development and characterization
JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY, 239:23-33.
- E. Çarkcioğlu, A. J. Rosenthal and K. Candoğan. 2016. Rheological and textural properties of sodium reduced salt soluble myofibrillar protein gels containing sodium tri-polyphosphate. Journal of texture studies, 47(3):182-187.
- Ebru, D.,Leticia, M., M-Concepcion, A., Candoğan, K.,Toldrá, F. 2016. Free amino acids and bioactive peptides profile of Pastırma during its processing. 2016. Free amino acids and bioactive peptides profile of Pastirma during its processing, 89:194-201.
- Demirok Soncu, E., Haskaraca, G., Davarcıoğlu, E.S., Kolsarıcı, N. 2016. Donmuş depolanan tavuk burgerlerde yeşil çay ekstraktının lipolitik değişimler ve mikrobiyel inhibisyon üzerine etkisi. Gıda. 41(5); 329-336.
- Demirok Soncu E., Haskaraca, G., Kolsarıcı, N. 2017. Presence of acrylamide and heterocyclic aromatic amines in breaded chicken meat products and dietary exposure of Turkish population from Ankara based on the food frequency questionnaire study. European Food Research and Technology, 244(3), 501-511.
- Haskaraca G., Demirok Soncu E. Kolsarıcı N., Öz F., Juneja VK. 2017. Heterocyclic aromatic amines content in chicken burgers and chicken nuggetssold in fast food restaurants and effects of green tea extract and microwave thawing on their formation. Journal of Food Processing and Preservation, 41(6), 1-10.
- Demirok Soncu, E., Kolsarıcı, N. 2017. Microwave thawing and green tea extract efficiency for the formation of acrylamide throughout the production process of chicken burgers and chicken nuggets. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 97, 1790-1797.
- Erdogdu, F., Sarghini, F. and Marra, F. 2017. Mathematical modeling for virtualization in food processing. Food Engineering Reviews. Article in Press. DOI: 10.1007/s12393-017-9161-y.
- Erdogdu, F., Tutar, M., Sarghini, F. and Skipnes, D. 2017. Effects of viscosity and agitation rate on temperature and flow field in cans during reciprocal agitation. Journal of Food Engineering, 213:76-88.
- Erdogdu, F., Altin, O., Marra, F. and Bedane, T.F. 2017. A computational study to design process conditions in industrial radio-frequency tempering/thawing process. Journal of Food Engineering, 213:99-112
- Sarghini, F., De Vivo, A. and Erdogdu, F. 2017. Analysis of heat and momentum transfer in screw-drive heat transfer systems. Chemical Engineering Transactions., 57: 1729-1734.
- Kiralan, S.S., Erdogdu, F. and Tekin, A. 2017. Reducing polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAhs) formation in olive pomace oil using microwave pre-heating of olive pomace. European Journal of Lipid Science and Technology, 119(1):1600241 (1-7)
- Ayşenur Salur-Can A., Türkyılmaz, M., Özkan, M. 2017. Effects of sulfur dioxide concentration on organic acids and β-carotene in dried apricots during storage. Food Chemistry,
- Ozturk, Sevgi; Sakiyan, Ozge; Alifaki, Yasar Ozlem. 2017. Dielectric properties and microwave and infrared-microwave combination drying characteristics of banana and kiwifruit. JOURNAL OF FOOD PROCESS ENGINEERING, 40:(3)Article Number: UNSP e12502, DOI: 10.1111/jfpe.12502.
- Alifaki, Y.O., Sakiyan, O., 2016. Dielectric Properties, Optimum Formulation and Microwave Baking Conditions of Chickpea Cakes. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 54(4):944-953.
- Demirhan, B., Candogan, K. 2017. Active packaging of chicken meats with modified atmosphere including oxygen scavengers. Poultry Science, 96(5): 1394-1401.
- Bilenler, T., Karabulut, I., Candogan, K. 2017. Effects of encapsulated starter cultures on microbial and physicochemical properties of traditionally produced and heat treated sausages (sucuks). LWT-FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, 75:425-433.
- Yemis, O.,Polat G., Candogan, K. 2017. Antibacterial activity of soy edible coatings incorporated with thyme and oregano essential oils on beef against pathogenic bacteria. FOOD SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY, 26(4):1113-1121.
- Konar, N., Sirin, O., Omer Said, T., Palabiyik,İ., Goktas, H., Artik, N., Sadic, O. 2017. Rapid tempering of sucrose-free milk chocolates by beta(V) seeding: textural, rheological and melting properties.EUROPEAN FOOD RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY, 243(10):1849-1860.
- Mete, A., Cosansu, S., Demirkol, O. Ayhan, K. 2017. Amino acid decarboxylase activities and biogenic amine formation abilities of lactic acid bacteria isolated from shalgam.
International Journal of Food Properties, 20(1):171-178.
- Berrin, Ö., Secil, T., Hazım, Ö., Duman B. 2017. Dephytinization of wheat and rice brans by hydrothermal autoclaving process and the evaluation of consequences for dietary fiber content, antioxidant activity and phenolics. INNOVATIVE FOOD SCIENCE & EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES, 39:209-215.
- Özkaya, B., Türksoy, S., Özkaya H., Duman, B, 2017. Dephytinization of wheat and rice brans by hydrothermal autoclaving process and the evaluation of consequences for dietary fiber content, antioxidant activity and phenolics. Innovative Food Science and Emerging Technologies, 39 , 209–215
- Özkaya, H, Özkaya B., Duman, B., Türksoy, S.,2017. Effect of Dephytinization by Fermentation and Hydrothermal Autoclaving Treatments on the Antioxidant Activity, Dietary Fiber, and Phenolic Content of Oat Bran. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 65, 5713−5719
- Özkaya, B, Baumgartner B., Özkaya H., 2018. Effects of concentrated and dephytinized wheat bran and rice bran addition on bread properties. J Texture Stud. 49:84–93.
- Baumgartner, B., Ozkaya, B., Saka, İ., Ozkaya, H., 2018. Functional and physical properties of cookies enriched with dephytinized oat bran. Journal of Cereal Science 80 : 24-30
- Özkaya, B., Turksoy, S., Özkaya, H, Baumgartner, B., Özkeser,I., Köksel, H., 2018. Changes in the functional constituents and phytic acid contents of firiks produced from wheats at different maturation stages. Food Chemistry 246 :150–155
- Saka, İ , Çetin Babaoğlu ,H., Baumgartner, B., Ozkaya, B ., 2018. Changes in Chemical Composition of Wheat During Bulgur Processing. The 4th International Symposium on “Traditional Foods from Adriatic to Caucasus” 19-21 April 2018 Kyrenia / Northern Cyprus 223.
- Baumgartner, B., Saka, İ., Ozkaya, B ., Ozkaya, H., 2018. Leblebi by-product: chickpea hull, and its effect on dough rheological properties. The 4th International Symposium on “Traditional Foods from Adriatic to Caucasus” 19-21 April 2018 Kyrenia / Northern Cyprus 224.
- Baumgartner, B., Saka, İ., Ozkaya, B ., Ozkaya, H., 2018. Effect of process conditions on phytic acid content of corn bread. The 4th International Symposium on “Traditional Foods from Adriatic to Caucasus” 19-21 April 2018 Kyrenia / Northern Cyprus 226.
- Bedane, T.F., Altin, O., Erol, B., Marra, F. and Erdogdu, F. 2018. Thawing of frozen food products in a staggered through-field electrode radio frequency system: a case study for frozen chicken breast meat with effects on drip loss and texture. Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies. 50:139-147.
- Erdogdu, F., Karatas, O. and Sarghini, F. 2018. A short update on heat transfer modelling for computational food processing in conventional and innovative processing. Current Opinion in Food Science. 23: 113-119.
- Altuntas, A.H., Ketenoglu, O., Cetinbas, S., Erdogdu, F. and Tekin, A. 2018. Deacification of crude hazelnut oil using molecular distillation – multiobjective optimization for free fatty acids and tocopherol. European Journal of Lipid Science Science and Technology. 120(4): .
- Ketenoglu, O., Erdogdu, F. and Tekin, A. 2018. Multi-objective optimization of molecular distillation conditions for oleic acid from a rich-in-fatty acid model mixture. Journal of Oleo Science. 67: 21-28.
- Yılmaz, M.S., Sakiyan, O., Barutçu, I. and Mazı B.G., 2018. Phenolic content and some physical properties of dried broccoli as affected by drying method. Food Science and Technology Internatıonal, doi.org/10.1177/1082013218797527.
- Esin Orhan-Yanıkan, Sara da Silva-Janeiro, María Ruiz-Rico, Ana I. Jiménez-Belenguer, Kamuran Ayhan, José M. Barat (2019). Essential oil compounds as antimicrobial and antibiofilm agents against strains present in the meat industry. Food Control 101:29-38.
- Alifaki, Y.O., Sakiyan, O., Isci, A., 2019. Investigation of Dielectric Properties, Total Phenolic Content and Optimum Formulation of Microwave Baked Gluten-Free Cakes. Journal of Food Science and Technology, DOI: 10.1007/s13197-019-03647-3
NOT: Yayınlar Akademik personelin kendi düzenlediği sayfalarındaki beyanlarından ve internetteki diğer kaynaklardan araştırılarak derlenmiştir. Eksiklikler olabilir. Size ait SCI yayınlarında yanlışlık/eksiklik varsa veya güncellenmesi gerekiyorsa yayın künyesini “Gıda web yayın güncelleme” başlığı altında web yöneticisi Şeref Tağı’ya iletiniz.